Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A couple more updates.....

This is Christopher. My oldest son. He joined the Navy last year. This is at his basic training graduation. Boy were there a lot of proud parents, family and friends at that graduation. It was HUGE! And amazing. Absolutely amazing. The music and the routines were something to behold! He was thrilled to graduate. Basic training is never pleasant but wow, the things that happen there! They took his wisdom teeth out and there is a lot to be said about military dentistry, believe me.
 





This is him just a year later. After A School he was deployed at sea for 9 months. When he came home he married this beautiful woman. I couldn't be happier with the woman he chose as his wife. 

 
There is so much that has happened in the last year that I just wanted to give highlights right now. When I have time to do more then I will have some serious blog posts for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment