Tuesday, January 8, 2013

No fun

Update: Praising God that it was only a bad sprain and there were no breaks! So, sometime in the night my little guy woke up thirsty. He was coming down the stairs (they are narrow and steep as we currently live in an old farm house) and somehow he managed a tumble down the stairs. Since he could move his arm I did not think it broken so I iced it and gave him ibuprofen and tucked him in to bed. Well, this morning when he woke up the first think he said was "my arm hurts". I gave him another ibuprofen and called the doctor's office. They could see him at 3pm today. I accepted the appointment but he seemed to be in more pain so I decided to just bring him to the ER. He has had X-rays and we are awaiting the physician to let us know if its broken or not. Poor little guy :(


No comments:

Post a Comment