Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to Bull Frogs and Jelly Beans. A little about our family. I am a soon-to-be single mother of 5 kids, two who are grown and out of the home. My oldest is in the Navy (or will be in April--he joined but hasn't left yet), my second oldest is currently living the free life of single young men, I have a lovely daughter who is 14, a son who is 12, and another son that is 10 years old. In our little family we have 1 with Celiac's and Epilepsy, 1 with diabetes, and 1 with a metabolic disorder. Things are kinda crazy and hectic sometimes with all this going on but we make it work LOL. We are a homeschooling family (yeah, I'll find a way to make it work when we are on our own, too), we eat (mostly) healthy traditional whole foods. I like to sew and craft for fun and relaxation and sometimes for extra money. You'll find recipes, sewing/crafting, homeschooling, and life in general on my little corner of the internet. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment